16 Global Locations
IPv6 or IP version 6 is the next generation Internet protocol which will eventually replace the current protocol IPv4. IPv6 has a number of improvements and simplifications when compared to IPv4.
The primary difference is that IPv6 uses 128 bit addresses as compared to the 32 bit addresses used with IPv4. Among other things, this improvement is expected to make assigning address to wireless devices easier and accommodate the myriad smart network enabled devices that will surround us in the future.
16 IPv6 Global Locations
All Plans include these features
- No contract, terms, cancel at any time. Money back if you aren't satisfied within 3 days
- Deploy and re-deployany 32 or 64 bit Distro in minutes
- Full Native IPv4 and Next generation IPv6 support with dedicated IP's
- Complete root access. Full and PV Virtualization - control your own kernel
- 15 Datacenter locations throughout the US, Europe, and Asia
- No overselling/bursting. We use Xen and provide dedicated resources
- Easily manage - shutdown, start, reinstall, boot to liveCD ++ more instantly from our interface
- 24x7 Email support - 99% response rate in under 10 minutes
- Buy VPS hosting built on our Cloud Technology platform.